Pages

Friday 8 February 2013

1 Place, 10 Experiences: Sawarna Village

Have you gone to beach? What did you do there? Hunted the sunrise or sunset? 
Okay, now I will tell you my experience while I visited Sawarna Village in Banten, West Java, Indonesia. Basically, the nature offered there was beach, but actually there are many beauty of nature that you can enjoy there.. Let me list them! Beautiful beach with white sands, trekking experience, see the beautiful rice field, hunting for sunrise and sunset, trekking in cave with big stalactite and stalagmite, surfing, hunting for big wave pictures, catching the beautiful view of coast from a high road. They are there for you! In Sawarna Village. But, there are common marine tourism that you can not do there, snorkeling and diving. Why? Because Sawarna is surrounded by big wave beach and thus it is not the appropriate sea to do those kinds of water sport. Though Sawarna has a white sand beach, I will not share it here, because it is too common and there are many more beautiful beach in Indonesia, yet I will share some pictures that show the unique of this village. Unfortunately, not all of interesting activities I mentioned before I did in my trip because it was a rainy season. So I hope, you will be luckier than me!

Enjoy it!



At first you come to Sawarna, you have to get through this drawbridge. Don't worry, it is strong enough even the motorcycle often gets through it ;)

And this was one of village view that I got while I and my friends were trekking to the beach.. At that time, the rice field was dry because the villagers just harvested it.


This cave was really dark and slippery, besides there was about 30 cm the flow of water so I have to keep my balance..
Goa Lalay

View from the road

Tanjung Layar

Laguna Pari



This is the rocky one! Becareful!


Beautiful big wave, and the sound was amazing :)




This is the icon of Sawara, these two pictures are actually the same hills, but you will get different view from different side.



Oohh, about the surfing, I didn't take any picture, because my camera was not good enough to take long distance view and it was too dangerous to get closer to the surfer. So, if you are curious just visit it by yourself! Ops, don't forget to ask your friends too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment