Pages

Saturday 26 July 2014

A Puppy instead of A Hawk

Most friends who meet me currently said that I'm getting thinner...

Yeah, I think I am in the lowest point in this year.

Many achievements I got and many failures I tasted..

Though, this time I feel like a stupid little puppy who is trying to fly like a hawk.

No matter how hard I try, I will fall again..

and it just makes my body hurts...my heart is more burdened...

It kills my self-esteem, kills my appetite, and kills my weight.

At one point, I realize that I cannot master all things in this world and I should admit my weaknesses.

I made some faults and got stressed and angry to my self.

And I feel so lonely, because I don't know where to share and where to get help.

Never felt like this before.

I am so weak but even my inner-self cannot accept it.

I just want to get out from this hole and be free and keep moving.

Can I just grow as a little puppy instead of a hawk? I don't want to fly high...I just want to run, play around, make friends, and take care of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment