Pages

Friday 4 March 2016

Hello - goodbye, stranger!

I was so frustrated and miserable that night. 

Lately, I hold to much in my mind and I felt difficult to focus on one thing.

And it's not good! I didn't do something well, and when I found the result of my work, I became more depressed as it didn't satisfy me.

That night, I run away of the noise in my mind, and decided to come to that party. 

I was standing out of the dancing people circle, try to enjoy their movement. 

Suddenly, you reached my hand, and brought me to the circle. 

I was a little bit nervous at first, but less than one minute, I started to enjoy it.

I enjoyed, how you hold my hand gently and guided my steps. I enjoyed my own steps. I enjoyed yours.

I felt like we were synchronized. Not only between us, but also the floor, the music, the light, and the people surround us. 

It has been a long time, I didn't feel the present time. I was too busy thinking of the past and the future.

Finally, that night, I laughed again! I felt delighted and content!

I didn't realize how long we danced. I just suddenly looked at my watch. It was late! I had to go home. 

When you knew that I left you soon, you just kissed my cheek, and asked me to take care of myself.

I loved it, when you didn't try to keep me stay! I just loved the feeling that I can leave someone after having great time without hard feeling.

That was a wonderful night! I was to tired and I felt asleep without changing my clothes.

In the morning, when I woke up, I asked my self: Was it a dream? Oh, I don't even know your name! Thanks, anyway!


No comments:

Post a Comment