Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2013

I failed!

Yesterday, I got an email from Australia Awards team.
My heart beat faster while I was clicking the attachment

and TARAAAAA!!!
here is the attachment said:


Feel bad? Yes!
Cry? No!

Actually, I deserve this, because I know how bad I prepare this application. Just three-day preparation, and I submitted it several hours before the deadline, therefore the application was very so-so. Yeah, I'VE FAILED TO PREPARE! That's why I failed. This is a big lesson for me to prepare well if I want to achieve something. 

Now, I try to keep myself motivated, while preparing the next strategy. Being sad is not my right since it was my fault and I have to face the consequence.

Dear whoever is reading this post, please don't do the same mistake! I show you my foolishness so you can learn from it.

"Failing to prepare is preparing to fail"
- John Wooden - 

 PS: They typed my name wrong! Itt should be Silitonga, not Sinaga...errr -___-

No comments:

Post a Comment