Pages

Saturday 14 November 2015

Love in Life

Should I complain about how not fair the life is?
The life that makes you don't believe in love again.
Love that always hurts you.
Is that the love what for?
People told me that love brings you happiness.
Yeah, they might be true.
But, not for me, maybe.
When the lovers express how wide, big, and deep their love is...
why am I sitting here, questioning wide, big and deep our distance is?
Unreachable!

Should I complain about how not fair the life is?
The life that makes you look like the victim,
and I'm the bastard.
The scenario that life shows is: I break your heart.
Don't you know?
I don't break yours, yet mine.
The all smiles are fake.
I'm crying inside.
It hurts me deeply because I'm not able to tell you my feeling.
I hate to realize telling you my feeling will make this life worse.

Should I complain about how not fair the life is?
The life that only hurts me without allowing me blaming on it.
No one stands by me. Not even myself.
Even my mind and my heart are against me. 
My logic makes my heart falls apart.
My heart puts my brain down for choosing you to be in love with.
My brain commands my body to keep strong and brave.
Strong to keep walking in the freezing wind and brave to let you go.

And...
at this point, I'm tired of everything happens inside me.
My heart is freezing.
I feel the warm teardrop touches my cheek.
The last feeling I had, till I'm grateful that I'm not alive again.


Nov, 2015
Manchester

No comments:

Post a Comment