Pages

Tuesday 29 October 2013

My 50 List

Yesterday, the heavy rain came to my city, no umbrella, and trapped in the office! So, I did something fun

Inspired by some writers, I'm encouraged to write down my random wish list too ^_^
Here are some of the things I'd like to do in my life:

1. Learning how to swim
2. Learning how to ride a bike
3. Learning how to drive a car
4. Learning how to dive
5. Reading all Paulo Coelho's book
6. Collecting all Mitch Albom's book
7. Sleeping under the sky
8. Climbing a mountain
9. Going to Maluku
10. Going to Papua
11. Going to Nusa Tenggara Barat
12. Backpacking abroad
13. Traveling alone (not on work purpose)
14. Traveling with my sister and brother
15. Having my own Batak culture based wedding ceremony
16. Learning Batak Toba language
17. Riding a horse
18. Writing a love story
19. Buying a pocket camera
20. Going to SEA aquarium in Singapore
21. Studying abroad
22. Having a master degree
23. Standing in front of a class as a trainer
24. Learning basic Yoga
25. Trying 10 types of Indonesia origin coffee (so far: Lahat, Jambi, Flores, Toraja, Bali)
26. Going to Europe
27. Performing a traditional dance - done (simple Saman dance)
28. Attending a youth leaders forum - done (YLF 2014)
29. Going to Google office
30. Wearing batik when traveling abroad
31. Watching sunrise at top of mountain/hill.
32. Owning a coffee shop
33. Having my own reading room/private library
34. Playing a full song with a guitar without seeing the chord note
35. Going to Badui village
36. Talking to Phinisi ship maker
37. Playing a puppet show
38. Having a complete snorkeling set
39. Having a full week regular jogging--> done! (2-8 Nov'13, the best record I hit in 23 years of my life, haha)
40. Going to Kite Museum
41. Eating Barito porridge --> done!(seriously, it was very yummy!!)
42. Having a red ransel
43. Taking a picture in UI library
44. Getting drunk
45. Going home by foot (from office)
46. Taking a picture with twin kids
47. Watching all Studio Ghibli movie collection
48. Eating snow
49. Showering under the waterfall
50. Eating Bakmi Yongnam, Mangga Besar, Jakarta

It's not too easy to make the list, haha...maybe I'll add them when I have other idea.
Wish me luck!

*This note is made to see how I can fulfill my dreams from the simplest one. Every number accomplished will convince me that I can reach the others too.







No comments:

Post a Comment