Pages

Sunday 1 May 2016

Empty

Twenty years ago, I was naked and crying for the first time I breathed in the air You gave.

Today, with a naked and crying heart, I come to You.

Countless times, I blamed on human and my own faults 

With my own strength, I kept searching for success and achievement to fulfill and satisfy my empty heart.

Then I realize that all those hard works were useless. My heart just simply needs You.

While human often see my laugh and success; You are the only One who understands the reason of every single drop of my tears even more than myself.

You are the only One who holds my hand in every single step I make on rocky roads, hugs me in thunder storm, and keeps your eyes on me in all seasons.

Here I come to You, Lord! 

I surrender my blind eyes, my deaf ears, my weak hands and feet and sinful heart.

Let my life be yours, forever.

The pot was shaping from the clay was marred in his hands; so the potter formed it into another pot, shaping it as seemed best to him. (Jeremiah 18:4)


No comments:

Post a Comment